ComputerHints.com complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (hereinafter referred to as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and other applicable intellectual property laws, our policy is to respond to any notice of infringement and take appropriate action.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on ComputerHints.com, or through our search engine to return a link to your copyrighted content, and you wish to remove this information, you must provide a written communication Lists the information listed in the following sections. Please note that if you misrepresent the information listed on our website that infringes your copyright, you will be liable (including fees and attorneys’ fees). We advise you to contact a lawyer first to seek legal assistance.
Your copyright claim must include the following:
- Provide us evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide us with sufficient contact information so that we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must determine in detail the copyrighted work that claims to be infringing and contain at least one search term that appears in the search results for ComputerHints.com.
- The complainant has the intention to believe that the statement of the use of the material in the form of a complaint is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- Declare that the information in the notice is accurate and, in the case of perjury, the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right to be allegedly infringing.
- Must be signed by an authorized person, representing the owner of the exclusive right to be infringed.
Send a written infringement notice to the following address and send an email to
Please allow 2-3 business days of email reply. Please note that sending your complaint via e-mail to other parties (such as our Internet service provider) will not speed up your request and may be delayed due to incorrect submission of the complaint.