EULA / Terms and Conditions
ComputerHints.com End-User License Agreement Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully and accept this License Agreement for your use of the ComputerHints.com Services.
By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of this sites, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree to these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website.
2. Use Of License
1.You are authorize to download information (information or software) on computerhints.com for personal, non-commercial, short-term viewing. This is a license, not a transfer of ownership, and you may not:
- .Modify or copy the any material;
- Use of any material on this site for any commercial purpose,or for any public display ;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ComputerHints.com;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any material; or
- Transfer any material to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- If you violate any of these restrictions and may at any time be terminated by ComputerHints.com, this license will be automatically terminated. Upon termination of your access to these materials or the termination of this license, you must destroy any download data that you own in an electronic or printed format.
The information on the ComputerHints.com website is provided “as is”. ComputerHints.com makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or infringement of intellectual property or other infringement rights. In addition, ComputerHints.com makes no warranties with respect to the accuracy, likelihood, or reliability of the use of the material on the Internet site, or otherwise relates to such material or any website linked to the Site.
4. Revisions and Errata
Materials appearing on the ComputerHints.com website may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. This site does not guarantee that any material on its website is accurate, complete or up to date. ComputerHints.com may change the material on its website at any time without notice. However, ComputerHints.com did not promise to update the information.
In no event shall ComputerHints.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ComputerHints.com Internet site, even if ComputerHints.com or a ComputerHints.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.