Foxit PDF Reader Overview
Foxit Reader is specifically designed to handle PDF files in the simplest way, which is an intuitive application that works very well: it can open PDFs immediately without giving users too much while providing them with some very interesting The good things.
Whether you are a consumer, an enterprise, a government agency, or an educational institution, you need to read, create, sign and annotate (annotate) a PDF document and fill out a PDF form. Foxit Reader is a small, fast lightning feature-rich PDF viewer that allows you to create (free PDF creation), open, view, sign and print any PDF files. Foxit Reader builds on the industry’s fastest, most accurate (high fidelity) PDF rendering engine, providing users with the best PDF viewing and printing experience. You can download the Foxit Reader for PC offline installation program from our website by clicking the free download button.
When you include images, tables, or formatted text, PDF files are widely used for high compression and improve quality. And because Windows does not provide native support for this format, special applications are required to access its content, such as Foxit Reader.
Connected PDF Security with Foxit PDF Reader
Today, most companies protect their IT infrastructures around. Smart companies take the next step to protect files that contain valuable data.
• The document owner can grant and revoke access to the document.
• The owner can grant specific readers access to specific readers.
• Security is ensured even after downloading, copying, etc. both inside and outside the corporate domain / firewall.
Connected PDF Document Management
with Foxit PDF Reader
Manage your documents Simple, easy, not expensive, hard to use, and difficult to deploy large content management systems.
• Track the use of documents – View business intelligence information, such as understanding the files that are accessed, the actions they perform, the pages they view, and so on.
• View all versions of the document in the intuitive document revision tree.
• Automatically notify the reader when a new version of the document is available.